We consider your information privacy as an important principle. We store and process your information including any sensitive financial information collected (as defined under the Information Technology Act, 2000), if any, on computers that may be protected by physical as well as reasonable technological security measures and procedures in accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules there under.
In general, you can browse the website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. Wherever possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You can select/de-select a particular service or feature on our website. We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behaviour on our website. We use this information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
We use data collection devices such as "cookies" on certain pages of the website to help analyse our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. "Cookies" are small files placed on your hard drive that assist us in providing our services. We offer certain features that are only available through the use of a "cookie".
Our website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners and from us in general, after setting up an account. If you want to remove your contact information from all xfactory.in lists and newsletters, please unsubscribe.
If you choose to purchase on the website, we collect information about your purchasing behaviour. If you transact with us, we collect some additional information, such as a billing address, credit/debit card number, expiry date, other payment instrument details and tracking information from cheques or money orders.
If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by the law.
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the website, we may collect such information into a file that is specific to you.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information from you:
- Financial Information- includes credit card details, debit card details, payment instruction details or other information for the purpose of completing a transaction or payment on the website.
- Registered Account Information- includes all information pertaining to your registered account, including your user ID, password, security questions and the like.
- Registered Account Transaction Information- includes all information pertaining to your registered account activity, services ordered, payments made, orders refunded, cancelled, modified and communications pertaining to the same.
- Navigation Information- includes information about the pages you visit when availing the services, seller details, and product(s) details viewed by you and the like.
- Communications with third parties or other users on the website, including on forums, discussion boards and blogs, e-mail conversation by any user or customer directly with xfactory.in such as product enquiry, order and transportation information, disputes or complaints etc.
- Log Information- includes technical log information such as your IP address, browser type, location, language, date and time of visits and other web requests.
- Third Party Sign in Information- includes sign in information shared on our website such as Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Demographic information- includes postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information- that is relevant to customer surveys and offers.
Controlling Your Non-Public Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your non-public information in the following ways:
- You will be given the option to agree to receive information and communication on marketing and promotional offers. If you do not wish to, please make the appropriate choice.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your non-public information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing or mailing us at email@example.com.
- You will be given the option to deactivate your account from our website stating reasons for the same. You also have the option of not providing information to us or provide at a later date, withdraw your consent given to us regarding the information. However, this shall be subject to the following:
- Any withdrawal of consent shall be given to us in writing by letter or through e-mail with an electronic signature, addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the event that you do not give your consent or subsequently withdraw your consent, we shall have the option of curtailing, restricting or stopping the services or access to the website to you without prejudice to our other rights.
- Such withdrawal of consent shall take effect only from the date on which such communication in writing reaches us (“Effective Date”).
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete or if you observe any other discrepancies or have any other grievances with respect to the information that you have provided or the processing thereof, please write to or email us as soon as possible to our Grievance Officer, whose details are given below:
Name: Grievance Officer (xfactory.in)
Contact Details: email@example.com
Contact No. 7893574444 / 1800-300-29575
We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.